SPORTING & TECHNICAL REGUNLATIONS
The supplementary regulations for the upcoming events will published shortly before the event
Full class overview and eligible cars for the 24H PROTO SERIES powered by Hankook
Eligible cars and assigned class in Creventic Series
|Sports production cars
||P2-Prototypes (Performance guideline: 3-5 Seconds faster than P3, e.g. Ginetta G57-P2)
||ADESS 03, Ginetta P3-15, Ligier JS P3, Norma M30, Riley-Ave LMP3 (5000cc)
||Special Prototypes, Admission on individual basis
||Production Sports Cars (Group CN) MY 2011 and younger up to 2000cc and 1620cc Turbo
||Production Sports Cars (Group CN) MY 2010 and older up to 2000cc and 1620cc Turbo
The race will be open for any driver holding an international license minimum grade C.
All competitors must submit the authorisation of their ASN (according ISC: 3.9.4 Authorisations granted by ASNs to take part in
International Competitions abroad)
The minimum age for a driver holding an internation C licence is 16 years.
Number of drivers per team
Minimum of 2 and maximum 5 drivers per car
A driver is allowed to drive a maximum of two different cars during the event
The equipment of all drivers needs to match the criteria of FIA Appendix L. The use of a Frontal head Restraint (FHR)-System is mandatory.
Helmet and FHR(Hans)check:
Helmet must be Recognized to be used with FHR (Hans)
If Helmet has one of the following FIA Standards Helmet is OK:
If NOT 2 checks are required:
Helmet need to have: Snell 2005 or 2010 AND FIA 8858-2002 or FIA 8858-2010
See list 25 for label examples
The Helmet (Manufacturer and Model) must be on one of the following lists:
FHR-Systems (Manufacturer and Model) must be on one of the following lists:
Clothing items (Manufacturer and Model) must be on the following list:
There will be a central fuel station available at each 24H PROTO SERIES event. This means that you do NOT need to bring any refuelling equipment.
What you need to know:
- All vehicles must be able to refuel directly with a commercial type hose as used in usual service stations
- 98 Octane petrol
- You only need to make sure your fuel inlet is prepared to refuel with a standard (commercial) fuel-pump-pistol. Therefore: the refuelling orifices of the tanks must be equipped for this operation.
- The use of adaptors or filler bottles is strictly forbidden
- The use of extra ventilation during refueling is only allowed in conjunction with a (ATL) vent-bottle
- During the complete refueling operation, the windows and doors on both sides (left and right) need to be closed.
- The team need to have TWO team members available at the refueling station during each refueling operation
This is required to push the car away in case the engine will not start after the refueling operation. It is also allowed to assist the refueling operation by one or two own team member(s). IN THIS CASE THE (1 OR 2) TEAM MEMBERS MUST WEAR FLAMEPROOF OVERALLS, GLOVES AND BALACLAVAS.
- Refueling will take place on basis, first come first refuel
For each entered car there will be a fixed fuel service cost applicable.
This fixed fuel service cost includes:
TEMPORARY USE OF RADIO FREQUENCIES
- Fuel for free practice
- Fuel for qualifying
- Fuel for Night practice
- Fuel for the entire 12H or 24H race
- 6 petrol pumps
- 2 diesel pumps
To use communication equipment during events, teams need to apply for temporary use of radio equipment.
This application needs to be done by the team itself. We advise to do this as soon as possible.
Information Application for temporary use of radio equipment
Form 24H BARCELONA
Form ITALY races
Hankook will be the title sponsor of the 24H PROTO SERIES and will therefore be the single tyre supplier.
We are pleased to announce Hankook will offer attractive tyre prices for the participating teams.
To limit the costs for the teams the maximum amount of tyres allowed to use during the whole weekend is 9 sets.
Hankook will service all the teams with full technical and fitting service of the Hankook tyres at the circuits.
All participating teams will benefit from the following advantages:
- Attractive Hankook Tyre prices
- Teams only have to pay for the tyres they actually use (Please note: Tyres fitted on the rims are not refundable. However, rain and slick tyres with a special Hankook decal can be used in other 24H PROTO events).
- Hankook will take care of the transport of all tyres, therefore teams will save on the transport costs.
- Maximum competition, because all team will run on the same high quality Hankook tyres.
- Technical service and tyre fitting during the entire event, practice, qualifying and race.
- A Hankook tyre service engineers will be available in the pit lane to support and advise the teams.
PRICES HANKOOK TYRE FITMENT 24H PROTO SERIES 2017
Pdf version Hankook Tyre prices
||Price per tyre*
Hankook ordering conditions and contact details
- Price list is including discount and excluding VAT (German VAT is 19%).
- In case a team has a valid VAT-number, for invoices paid in advance by bank, no VAT will be shown on invoice as delivery will be regarded as an intra-community transaction. Reverse charge mechanism applies according to EU-guideline 2006/112/EG.
- For teams who pay for their tyres at the circuit, local VAT is applicable.
- Each participating team will receive specific ordering information for this race.
- The participants must purchase the tyres at the official Hankook distributor (C&R Motorsport)
- Hankook will support teams individually to make the best choice of the tyre size and compound to use at circuit.
Hankook Tire will supply the tyres through their Service provider:
||+49 2482 125 1883
||+49 175 2420792
||+49 2482 125 1885