Sporting & Technical Regulations 24H PROTO SERIES 2017
The Sporting and Technical Regulations will be published within short notice
Hankook 3 x 3H DUBAI: Sporting and Technical Regulations in PDF
Version approved: V03.1: 30 December 2016
Driver eligibility (all 24H PROTO SERIES races)
The race will be open for any driver holding an international license minimum grade D. For example international D, C or B.
All competitors must submit the authorisation of their ASN (according ISC: 3.9.4 Authorisations granted by ASNs to take part in
International Competitions abroad)
The minimum age for a driver holding an internation D licence is 18 years.
The minimum age for a driver holding an internation C licence is 16 years.
Class P3: ADESS 03, Ginetta P3-15, Ligier JS P3, Norma M30, Riley-Ave P3 (5000cc)
Class G57: Ginetta G57
Class PX: Production Sports Cars (Group CN), above 2000cc & Special Prototypes, Admission on individual basis
Class CN: Production Sports Cars (Group CN), up to 2000cc and 1620cc Turbo
Full class overview and eligible cars for the 24H PROTO SERIES powered by Hankook
Hankook will be the title sponsor of the 24H PROTO SERIES and will therefore be the single tyre supplier.
We are pleased to announce Hankook will offer attractive tyre prices for the participating teams.
To limit the costs for the teams the maximum amount of tyres allowed to use during the whole weekend is 9 sets.
Hankook will service all the teams with full technical and fitting service of the Hankook tyres at the circuits.
All participating teams will benefit from the following advantages:
- Attractive Hankook Tyre prices
- Teams only have to pay for the tyres they actually use (Please note: Tyres fitted on the rims are not refundable. However, rain and slick tyres with a special Hankook decal can be used in other 24H PROTO events).
- Hankook will take care of the transport of all tyres, therefore teams will save on the transport costs.
- Maximum competition, because all team will run on the same high quality Hankook tyres.
- Technical service and tyre fitting during the entire event, practice, qualifying and race.
- A Hankook tyre service engineers will be available in the pit lane to support and advise the teams.
PRICES HANKOOK TYRE FITMENT 24H PROTO SERIES 2017
Pdf version Hankook Tyre prices
||Price per tyre*
Hankook ordering conditions and contact details
- Price list is including discount and excluding VAT (German VAT is 19%).
- In case a team has a valid VAT-number, for invoices paid in advance by bank, no VAT will be shown on invoice as delivery will be regarded as an intra-community transaction. Reverse charge mechanism applies according to EU-guideline 2006/112/EG.
- For teams who pay for their tyres at the circuit, local VAT is applicable.
- Each participating team will receive specific ordering information for this race.
- The participants must purchase the tyres at the official Hankook distributor (C&R Motorsport)
- Hankook will support teams individually to make the best choice of the tyre size and compound to use at circuit.
Hankook Tire will supply the tyres through their Service provider:
||+49 175 2420792
||+49 2447 911 095